The Lehneis Difference
We Are Your One Source Provider
- Each patient is greeted by a caring, patient service rep when they arrive.
- Every patient can look forward to pleasant surroundings at all LOPA facilities.
- The atmosphere of "family" makes even a first time patient feel at home.
- Each patient enjoys the confident feeling which comes when dealing with capable, American Board Certified, technologically oriented practitioners.
- Your concerns are our concerns... so you are never alone.
- State-Of-The-Art Technology
- Privately Owned, Second Generation Family Facility
- Over 75 Years Of Combined Expertise
- Over 35 Years Of Experience in Research and Development
- Conveniently Located Wheelchair Accessible Facilities
- ABC and BOC Certified Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD-CAM)
- Electronic Billing for Expedited Authorizations and Claims Processing
- Patient Satisfaction Assured
- Managed Care Providers
Old Family Values, Fresh New Ideas
As a second generation, family owned and operated facility since 1968, LOPA began by bringing modern
orthotic and prosthetic services from a research and institutional environment to a clinical setting to benefit
patients. Using CAD-CAM (computer aided design and manufacturing) equipment, myoelectric technology,
ultra lightweight composites and other state-of-the-art techniques and tools, LOPA provides patients with the
most comfortable and functional prostheses, as well as hip, knee, ankle, foot and upper limb orthoses.
State Of The Art Services - Pediatric Through Geriatric Care
* Prostheses * Orthoses * Soft Goods
A Step Ahead in Care