- Alternative Healthcare Delivery Models and O&P
- Coordinating Care from Amputation through Rehabilitation
- The Influence of Goals on Early Adaptation to Lower-Limb Amputations
- Pending O&P Legislation Impacts Private Insurance Coverage, Medicare, and Veterans
- Benefits of International Communication
- Changing Our Language and Becoming Part of the Coordinated Care Team
- Are You a Great Technician?
- Master's Program Profile Series: California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSUDH)
- Wilma Rudolph Courage Award; ADN Hall of Fame Inductees
- Billing and Collections Q&A
- PFA's 54th Annual Symposium & Exhibition Sets Foot in Boston
Industry Review - Conferences
- Something for Everyone
- A Coordinated Care Model for an Orthotics Practice
The January issue of The O&P EDGE features an article about coordinated care models from amputation through rehabilitation. In this EDGE Direct exclusive, pediatric specialists Brett Boutin, CO, and Barbara Boutin, CO, who own and operate Orthotic Specialists, Phoenix, Arizona, describe their orthotic model of coordinated care.
- Archives from The O&P EDGE