- Human Interest
- O&P Practitioner
- Physical Therapist
- Other Healthcare Professional
Posted By: Stewart Edmiston on October 28, 2012
I am interested to get people's experience on a few technology topics. (Please note that I utilize OPIE so I am gearing my questions towards OPIE software users more so)
1) if you have a completely paperless office do you have any tips?
2) does anyone use tablets for signatures? If so what kind and any tips?
3) what else besides signatures do you use tablets for?
4) anyone have anything unique or interesting they do with technology in their office that they would recommend? Or anything that they tried and found it to be a pain or more work than it was worth?
Ok thank you all for your time and any advice you have!
Sam, office manager
|The message above was posted to OANDP-L, the e-mail discussion list for orthotics and prosthetics.|