Arkansas' Leader in
Prosthetics & Orthotics
for 85 Years
Can we help? Call 1-800-342-5541 or click on the
mailbox to e-mail us, for a prompt and personal response.
- Serving the disabled community through the custom
design, fitting, and fabrication of state-of-the-art
orthotics (braces) and prosthetics (artificial limbs).
- First and only in Arkansas to offer Computer Aided
Design and Manufacture (CAD/CAM) capabilities.
- Committed to restoring our patients to a more mobile,
productive, and functional lifestyle. We explore all
possible avenues to help each patient meet this goal.
- Dedicated to the human side of patient care, providing
the most appropriate device for each individual's
lifestyle and needs; we maintain lifelong relationships
with many patients.
- For each coupon presented (or mentioned) at the time
of any orthopedic shoe purchase, Snell will donate $5
to the Arkansas affiliate of the American Diabetes
Association, during it's campaign to help the American
Seven convenient Arkansas locations: Little Rock, North Little Rock,
Fayetteville, Fort Smith, Hot Springs, Mountain Home,
- Little Rock hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday
through Friday, with Saturday hospital service hours
from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. All other locations open
weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m..
Send E-mail to Snell Prosthetic & Orthotic Laboratory
Copyright 1997 Snell Prosthetic & Orthotic Laboratory